DR. HARSH D. JADIA
A BIODEGRADABILITY MENTOR TO ALL THE MENTORS IN BIOPLASTICS COMMUNITY !
- Meet Dr. Harsh D Jadia, a renowned Sr. Scientist and the Laboratory Head of ERRL. With a Ph.D. in Life Sciences (Environmental biotechnology) from the University of Mumbai, Dr. Jadia has extensive experience working as an environmental scientist for more than 6 years in the UK-based MNC, Intertek.
- Dr. Jadia’s research papers have been published in international and national journals of repute, with over 1000 citations to his credit. His research paper was published under Technology Innovation News Survey (March 1-15, 2009) sponsored by the U.S. EPA Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation, United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- Dr. Jadia has also technically guided Ph.D. and M. Phil. students in environmental biotechnology and environmental nanotechnology-related projects. He holds three patents filed in his credit and is a member of the New York Academy of Young Scientists, USA, and a BioVision.Nxt 2007 Fellow (France). He is one of the ‘Class of 2007 Fellow’ selected among the five from all over India and had participated in the International Conference on “BioVision.Nxt 2007 and 2009” held in Lyon, France, from 9-15 March 2007. He is also a member of NASA poop challenge and member of HeroX.
- Dr. Jadia has conducted several projects for international and national clients, including 3M, Cairn Energy, Infosys, L&T, SHELL, GE, Vodafone, Thane Municipal Corporation, Indian Oil, and Tata chemicals.
- Dr. Jadia’s area of research includes environmental biotechnology, environmental nanotechnology, plastic biodegradation, plastic recycling, oily sludge bioremediation, phytoremediation, solid waste management, composting, and EIA. His vast knowledge and expertise in these fields have made him an eminent figure in the scientific community.
- We are proud to have Dr. Harsh D Jadia leading our team at ERRL, and his contribution to our research and development in the field of environment has been invaluable.