Biodegradability is the ability of a substance (oil) to biodegradation measured in a standard test procedure.Our team perform test by following methd:
• In the test a sample of the oil is incubated at 77°F (25°C) for 28 days.
• The biodegradation of the oil is induced by an inoculum of a mixed population of micro-organisms.
• As an inoculum the test may use bacteria from sewage-sludge from a domestic sewage-treatment plant, from natural water, soil bacteria or their combination.
• Common oil biodegradability tests are performed in the presence of Oxygen and water (aerobic aquatic biodegradation).
• Primary biodegradation is measured by using infrared spectrometer.
Ultimate biodegradation is determined according to the evolution of carbon dioxide (CO2) from the tested sample over that produced in a blank, which contains inoculum only.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for Biodegradability test(oil).