Drinking, water is used for various industrial & recreational purposes and understanding the composition of water plays an important role in such cases. Our clear report format details how sample results compare to standard limits and what these results means.
- Drinking or Bore water Testing
- Industrial water Testing
- Sewage, Effluent and waste water Testing
- Water for Irrigation
- Industrial and Municipal waste water
We analyse for a wide range of contaminants, including:
- COD, BOD, Dissolved Oxygen, Ammonical Nitrogen, Oil & Grease, Sodium, Potassium, Color
- Total Hardness, Total Alkalinity, Total dissolved solids, Total suspended solids, Total Phosphate
- pH, Conductivity, Turbidity, Temperature, Acidity, Calcium Hardness
- Phenol, Chloride, Nitrate, Volatile solids
Please contact us on email@example.com for Water Testing requirements.